Friday, January 30, 2009

Spreading the Vegan Word... Sort Of

Also wanted to mention that we've managed to spread the vegan word, just a little. We had C over for dinner and she loved the dish so much that her mom asked for the recipe. Now in the past I've found when women ask for a recipe (I've yet to have a guy ask for one) it's just lip service and they don't actually want the recipe, they're just trying to be nice. So with this in mind, I just let it fall by the wayside and that's the end of it.

But in this instance, she didn't let it go and pursued it further, so I gave it to her. I'm not sure if KB will go in for that vegan stuff, but it would make a good side dish. I'd tell you what it was but for the life of me, I can't pronounce it. BUT, here's the link if you're interested.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: