Monday, May 14, 2012

Garden Update

We were assigned our garden plot, and I was pretty excited, but too busy to jump right in, so I left it at that. I figured I’d get to it when I got to it, whenever that might be. I’ve been told that if something isn’t planted in their by June, it will be taken over by someone else, but I don’t think that will be a problem. In fact, I was told by the man, JM, that he doesn’t put a lot of things in until June 1, so that’s telling.

Either way, we were over at the library and N said he wanted to check out the plot and shed, so we went over. I wasn’t completely clear which one was ours, but there were a few that were a complete mess, covered with weeds, and I hoped in the back of my mind that those weren’t ours. No such luck, however, because they were. They are a bit of a mess, and need some cleaning up. I can’t whine to R about it because this situation was my creation, so I’ve got to deal with it.

Oh well, time to get on my hands and knees and start pulling. At least it’s not as bad as our garden, which is not only big, but the weeds form a complete lawn that is impossible to pull up. Then again, it’s early.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to andrewlee1967 for the pic.

No comments: