Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good Vibes From Golf and Ski Warehouse

N has been using a sock to cover his driver, and in its special way, it’s cute, but it’s not ideal. The sock doesn’t really stay on very well, and let’s face it, despite the fact that he doesn’t know any better or really care, it looks a little cheesy. I decided to at least look into getting him a real cover. We were at Golf and Ski Warehouse and priced them at around $20. Not great, but not prohibitive.

After getting A some shoes, we headed over and I was prepared to drop $20, but the sales associate, recognizing my frugal nature, not to mention that this was a club for a child, told me that they have used club covers in the back and he might be able to find something that would work. He came out with a few options, and I told N he could choose one of them, or if he wanted, we’d get him one of the new ones. The key was to get what he wanted.

He chose a used one that I personally thought looked the coolest. The salesman agreed, and N was stoked. It didn’t hurt that it cost only $2, and now I can get my sock back. Next up, we may look into getting a cover for his putter, but that’s a story for another time. Thanks to the guys at Golf and Ski for helping us and providing excellent service. We'll most definitely be back.

Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: